Tuesday, August 19, 2008

my life!!

Hey Guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!
missin me??

totally...
newayz, whether ur missin me or not, i miss y'all to peices!!!
i cant wait to see you again...lalalala....
actually, i made a hachjlata about no NJM (for definition, u must email me an email of at least 500 ENGLISH grammatically correct words!! and.... it must include a little love message (song, note, jiggle, wiggle, giggle, etc.) composed personally for me ;)!
I REALLY MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(yes , you!)


also , for my Semi- Annual life update (..no, this is not the semi annual victoria's Secret sale ........;)- ..................
- -- -- -
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-

-IM REAALLY MAD

---

-

-

-

--

b/c i wrote up a whole masseh and i forgot to save it!! too bad - lost patience-- mwazzzzzzzzzzzzzzz---basically- iwent to emunah-0 i metr tonz of ppl. it was fun.. sarah vaynman - zeldie nem says hi...

i bought a watch and earrings today- i luvvvvv them~~

i miss ya all~~

to all of you mwazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz-

and to some of you-mwaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- thats the thing i met up for kisses and smacks- for ppl i love but annoy me;)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok i gget the abbreviations;... but who is this? LOL

cmbc said...

hey!! its barfy!!
ill dchange my name..

Anonymous said...

BTW i am rly upset!! I WANTED IT TO BE A VICTORIA SECRET SALE :'( WAAAAAAAAA ok ill stop here..

cmbc said...

well. .. .... we went outta buissness and we ran outta underwear so ye...