Sunday, August 24, 2008

hey all u guys out there!!!!!!!!!

my sises camp just ended and all the counslers just left>>>>(im wiping away my tears)
it was the bomb
i miss my campers already theyr the cutest things
my twin campers said they will write me letters
they r heaven!
i didnt stop kissing them the last day of camp!.....lol
heeelp skewls starting so soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hi skewl here we come.......aaaaaaahhhhhhh!

neways i miss ya all like crazy!
and cant wait to see ya around....
ya betta keep posting yall
lets not make this like our vips blog
it lasted abt a month.....
love ya all
shterny
ps. good luck in skewl

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol dont wry it wont!! im leaving to chicago in a week from today!! im sooooooooo excited

chaya bron said...

btw chana mushka dubrosky is goin to chicago ... i dunno if u know her she was in my bunk 2 nd month shes really cute she was gonna come to brhs ut backed out ,,,,, AND BTW I THINK U POST A COMMENT TO E/ POST !!!

Sara Hecht said...

is she from vancuver?
she's my cuzin
i thought she was coming to br

Anonymous said...

fine chaya then i guess i just wont at all :P ye i know her but i always knew her as mushka... shes from texas if we r talkin abotu the same grl

chaya bron said...

she is from texas and i didnt relize what i wrote ... her name is mushka dubrosky and in camp my bbunk nicknamed her texas so shes known as texas ... and she is from texas....

shterny levitin said...

swhe was in your bunk again?????
pretty good luck chaya
miss ya!

Anonymous said...

lol ye shes coming!! is she nice? i knew her like 3 yrs ago in chayaot

cmbc said...

whats the VIP blog??

chaya bron said...

shes a realsweetie !1