Tuesday, July 22, 2008

HEY HEY HEY !!!!!
HOWS IT GOIN !?!?
HOWS THE SHOWER/BED/FOOD/STEAK/SHUSHI!!?!?
I DUNNO BOUT THE REST OF U BUT I CAME HOME AND SLEPT 4 HRS !!! AND IM STILL ZONKED !!!! I MISS CAMP TONZ ALREADY !!! I CANT BELEIVE 3 WEEKS FLEW BY!! IT WENT BY WAY TO FAST FOR ME AT LEAST !!! TO WHOEVER I DIDNT HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO SAY GOOD BYE TO !!! I MIIS U !!!! I MISS CAMP !!! AND BURGER TIRES/LEMONADE/CABBAGE SALAD.... :(:(:(:(:(: ....sniff sniff... K SO BASICALLY WELL KEEP IN TOUCH MY POSTIN ON THE BLOG !!! GUYZ KEEP IT ROCKIN
!!! POST PICS .... AND BTW A SNAPFISH ACCOUNT WAS MADE AND E/O MUST POST ALL THEIR PICS...!!!!!! K ILL KEEP POSTIN ... HOPE NONE OF U ARE MISSIN ME THAT MUCH AND I HOPE THAT SINCE I LEFT U GUYZ DONT THINK THAT U CNA BE IN CHARGE !!! CUZ UR NOT !!!! MWAZ MWAZ !!!!! MISSIN YALL !!!

17 comments:

Goldie H said...

guys make sure to label your albums- as in your name so we know whos pix they are

Anonymous said...

yummmmmmmm lol sounds so good!! i topok an hour shower and i still didnt see my mother yet!! she is in tampa... shell be home soon I MISS U GUYS SO MUCH

Sara Hecht said...

guess wut
i came home took a shower had sushi and slept from 2 - 10!!
i was supposed to do so many things but i just zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzed in stead
misss u guys tons
mwassssssssss

Anonymous said...

i didnt have sushi :'( but i had a yummy supper an awsome shower and an awsome bed!!!!!!

chaya bron said...

guyz dont just write comments make urself a memeber and post !!!

Ruthy said...

how do you post chaya?
and yous hould kno im so sad i don't think that I said good bye to u!!!!!

Anonymous said...

can u send me an invitation again? u guys need to invite us as authors not readers thats why we cant post!!!!!

chaya bron said...

k fine i will iyh
but rochels officaly administrator and ill tell her to do it

Anonymous said...

kk i did this once too..... so she invited u as an author and the rest of us as readers??

chaya bron said...

no i invited myself as an author from her email ! lol

Ruthy said...

lol we have to make this a happening blog!!!!
u guys are talking bout wonderful things but where is everyone hellooooo!!!!

Anonymous said...

lol no one can post anything ...... we r not allowed to . we r readers not authors.

Ruthy said...

this is so sad

Chana Deitsch said...

hey guys sorry i didnnt write on this blog but i was to busy eating my moms yummmmmmmmmmmy food and taking showers,but im here now and ill try to write as often as i can.. Im just the greatest i know. lol (no seriosly i am da bomb!!!)

chaya bron said...

whos plain chana? and btw we did send an inviteas e/o invite ! did ne one get it !?

swrdoftruth04 said...

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
im having a bbq tonight and im making a smoothie now and the weather sucks for everyone who is in crown heights im sure you feel with me!!!!!!!! well now im sweating my tush of and and and
lovvvvvvvvve you alllllll!!!!!!! lol

sarala said...

aaaaaahhhhhhh i miss everyone like crazzyyy!!!!!! i was just at sarah goldblooms house and we were looking at pictures and going crazy together because we miss camp insanely!!!!!